The prostate is located at the neck of the bladder in males. The purpose of the prostate is to generate one of the constituents of semen, which is why it is so important to the male body. It is also one of the few parts of the human body that change and grow throughout one’s life.
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men and can result in death more often than not. It can spread either through the glands of the prostate or through the bones, which is a more likely occurrence.
The Causes and Symptoms of Prostate Cancer
There is no one definitive cause for prostate cancer; however, there are a few risk factors that are listed below:
- Genetics: If there is a history of this disease in the family, then that greatly increases the likelihood that you might procure it. Prostate cancer most commonly occurs in men that have a genetic predisposition for it, so it is very important to get tested every 6 months to check and catch it as early as possible.
- Age: Men mostly develop this disease after their 50’s. This is because with age the prostate tends to grow and the body’s immunity tends to decline, which is a contributing factor to the disease.
- Testosterone: Men that haveexcessive testosterone have a higher likelihood of developing this disease. The presence of this hormone expedites the process, resulting in fast spreading cancer.
The symptoms of prostate cancer are very important to look out for because an early detection could save your life. Both allopathic and homeopathic treatments are most effective when the cancer is caught at the early stages because it has not developed a strong hold on the body.
- Pain or strain while passing urine.
- Constantly having to relieve your bladder.
- Pain during sex and release of sperm.
- Occurrence of blood in either the sperm or the urine.
- Back and bone pain.
- Urinary infections.
- Swollen muscles especially in the legs.
Prostate Cancer Treatment with The Tole
People that do not want to face the harmful side effects and taxing results of allopathic solutions to cancer, tend to seek out alternative and natural treatments. One place, known as The Tole Centre, is located in Kuala Lumpur, and it offers just this.
The same family has run the Centre for over 145 years, with each generation sharing its knowledge with the next. This buildup of knowledge has perfected The Tole cure, resulting in patients contacting Dato’ Master Tole for consultations from around the world.
Dato’ Master uses a combination of The Tole acupuncture, herbal medicines, herbal juices, dietary changes and emotional therapy to help patients receive the care they need. Dato’ Master can be contacted on the phone or through email, after which he sends a batch of medicines to the patient by courier. If patients feel that the medicine is helping, then they are asked to travel to the Centre for further examination and treatment.
The patient is only supposed to come to the Centre for a few weeks, after which he can take his medicine and continue his treatment from the comfort of home. This is a natural treatment that has been used in China for 5000 years. The treatment is minimally invasive, painless and convenient, which is why so many people have chosen to go with The Tole way.